Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekend Peak

Crazy how the weekend flies when you're lying around your house.

I know. Normally the saying goes "...when you're having fun."

We did have fun...but most of it involved just laying around! It was our first weekend in a couple weeks to just spend time at the home. I loved it. Mark made it a great start to the weekend by bringing me a home a flower he picked from outside.

{love you}


We enjoyed a night of making pizzas and watching 127 hours. The pizza was delicious. All the veggies and meat are under that monstrous amount of cheese you see.


The weekend was made even better when I saw sweet Steph King for a minor moment at church on Sunday. Seeing familiar faces of people who know me is good for my soul. I loved it. Can't wait to see her more.

Hope all of you had a good weekend! Get excited for a good recipe coming on the blog later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...