Thursday, June 16, 2011

Letters on a Thursday.

Dear Scrabble Master, while I am so blessed to be married to such a smart guy, sometimes I selfishly would love to just win one scrabble game. It's a good thing I dominate at settlers. Dear IKEA, you just put up a new giant sign for us to see outside our window each morning. I just may come check out your "It only happens twice a year" Sale. Thanks for changing the scenery for us. Sweet Parsley Plant, So sorry I had to let you go yesterday. The little bugs liked you too much, and I just don't like the bugs. Dear Husband, I have gotten to call you that for two months now...and I love it. Soon we will have a license to prove it to be true :) YAY! for 2 months and more YAYS for many months to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...