Thursday, October 6, 2011

thursday letters.

     
Hubs. Last night you diced, caramelized, and simmered all of the onion goodness for me. Thanks for making me not cry and taking the tears from the onions for me. Pink and Turqoise Wonder. I've missed you and am pretty excited to live life in the bike lane. Get ready for many more trips to coffee shops, the grocery store, and strolls around town. Dearest HEB. We miss you very much. We miss your prices and your huge selection of all things coffee, all things seafood, and all things...well...everything. Alas, California grocers will do for now. Hey Handsome. I love you. I don't say that enough. 


I hope everyone else is having a great Thursday! I enjoyed a run in the rain this morning and am just about to start a day filled with crafty goodness. So excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...