Thursday, July 28, 2011

It's Thursday!


Hey Merk. This Saturday we are going to go to the zoo....vulture feeding at 11:30. You find enjoyment in such odd things. Trader Joes, in two short months I will be a customer roaming in your aisles. I. can. not. wait. Cade, Face, & Colbert, get ready for tons of fun with Aunt Ashlee and Nana. Endless sonic drinks, ice cream, six flags, swimming, baking, painting, chalking, basketballing, sword fighting, and mayhem. Mama Crake, thanks to you I can sport a really fun looking apron in my kitchen all made by me. Thanks for the sewing lesson :) I know you're ready to have your daughter back from Uganda, but I didn't mean being a substitute one for the day. Love, I can't wait to start this new adventure with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...