Sunday, July 31, 2011

It is crazy to think that there only a few weekends left for Mark and I in Houston. Most of the following weekends leading up to the move date consist of trips around Texas to see family and friends...which we are absolutely excited about.

As for this weekend, staying at home was nice. Yesterday Mark and I took our normal trip to the zoo with a Starbucks in hand. We decided to divulge and purchase a ticket for their 4D Pole to Pole movie.



Even though the 3-d glasses were rad, we weren't too fond of the movie. I think it's because we are comparing it to the Star Wars 4-d ride at Disney. Not even close...

After roaming around the zoo we went to check out the Revival Market in the Heights area. It was a bit crowded - only due to how amazing it is.

Click on that link and go check it out asap if you are in the Houston area. Mark got the Revival Dog and I enjoyed a Market BLT with some delicious ginger-lime slaw that I hope to re-create this week.


Now that I mention it...most of the food I have eaten this weekend has been excellent. As I write this, I am sitting on the couch in our little home while Mark has an apron on and has been working away in the kitchen for the past hour.

And let me tell you.

This house is filled with good smelling food that is brewing away in there.

I am so thankful to have a husband who can cook good food :)

I hope you have had a good weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...